Monday, October 19, 2009

Me & My Kitchen

I'll keep this simple. I'm not a professional, but I enjoy learning - often it's on my own, not in fancy culinary classes (Although I'd love to have the time to attend). I also enjoy sharing - which is why I want to share my recipe adventures with you. Sometimes I can create my own recipe, at least I think it's my own, but often I start with someone else's recipe and add my own twist, flare, or fling.

I like:
Experimenting w. Food, Healthy Eats & Living, and Chocolate. Oh, and a clean kitchen before I call it a day.

I dislike:
Not very much.

I'm good at:
Cooking food my husband will eat (like that's very hard).

I'm not that great at:
Baking - takes too much detail/measuring. As you will learn, I'm a bit flamboyant in the kitchen. I make big messes!!

My favorite kitchen tools:
KitchenAide, Food Processor/Blender, Knives, Food Saver, and anything else you'll find in my kitchen. Oh, and my Dyson for the disaster of a mess I often make.

My kitchen is:
Smaller, probably designed by a man, but it does the job and I've had many successes in it so far.

I hope you enjoy my home-brewed culinary adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment